I received an email from a friend that thought I should read it. Not only did I read it and do I agree with it, I thought it was worth posting.
It was a picture of Obama standing as proudly, arrogantly and narcissistically as he usually does with America in ruins behind him and below the poster where 5 thoughts.
1. You cannot possibly legislate the poor into properity, by legislating the wealth out of properity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The governemnt cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from someone else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them;
and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they worked for,
that is the beginning of the end of a nation.
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery” Winston Churchill