Why are your legislators pushing to change the constitution while their constituents know little to nothing about this move?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND HUGE FAVOR TO ASK!!!
Please contact your legislators ASAP and ask them these questions below. After you receive an answer, PLEASE get back to me with results to that we can track who has been contacted and who needs to be targeted with info and communication and perhaps a bit of pressure to change their minds
1. Are you in support of an Article 5 convention or some movement to trigger a convention? (Some dont think some of their movements are Article 5)
2. Can you specify in detail why you support or oppose such a convention
3. Are you open to changing your mind depending on information you receive?
4. Would you be willing to attend a presentation that shares an opposing view challenging the current talking points of those in support of a convention?
5. Did you receive your JBS con con packet, open it and review the contents?
6. If yes, did they learn anything they didn’t know before? And if they have time, ask them what they learned. If no, please let me know.
7. Why is it that representatives support and advocate for something that their constituents know nothing about?
If you haven’t yet, please watch and have them watch this video if they can, it is the best we have directly countering each claim with a constitutional remedy without need of convention
Change it or obey it?
Send responses to: email@example.com